Home ----- Officers ----- Journal ----- Fruit & Nut Registrars ----- Join -----

Fruit Varieties Journal
(Fruit Var J)

American Pomological Society

Volume 38 Number 2 Article 3 Pages: 40-43
Year 1984 Month 4
Title: Preliminary Evaluation of Low-Chilling Peaches and Nectarines in Warm-Winter Areas of Chile
Authors: C. Munoz, J. Valenzuela, A. Ibacache and W.B. Sherman
Citation
Abstract:
Chile is the forth most important peach producing country in the southern hemisphere, harvesting more than 120,000 tons of peaches and nectarines annually (1). Approximately 40% of these are clingstone, non-melting-flesh types used by the processing industry. The other 60% are 1/3 peaches and 2/3 nectarines sold for fresh consumption both on the national and on the international markets (1).

Full text download: APS subscribers       ISHS members & pay-per-view
(PDF 439611 bytes)

Translate:

       

APS membership administration       ISHS membership administration